- Home Sellers on Working With Versus Without REALTORS®by Claudia Larsen on December 5, 2023 at 5:52 pm
REALTORS® are an essential piece of the housing market ecosystem. However, especially in the world post Burnett vs. NAR, many home sellers don’t realize the necessity of an agent when it comes to navigating the market. For sellers that choose to make their own way in the market, it doesn’t often work in their favor.… The post Home Sellers on Working With Versus Without REALTORS® appeared first on RISMedia.
- When You Sell Your House, Where Do You Plan To Go?by KCM Crew on December 5, 2023 at 11:30 am
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you may have heard the supply of homes for sale is still low, and that means your house should stand out to buyers who are craving more options.
- How Much Does Replacing a Septic System Costby Devin Meenan on December 4, 2023 at 5:56 pm
Are you wondering about the cost of a septic system? The septic system, the hidden hero beneath our yards, quietly performs the vital task of managing household wastewater. However, when the time comes for a replacement, homeowners often wonder about the financial impact. You will learn the intricacies of the septic system replacement cost. We… The post How Much Does Replacing a Septic System Cost appeared first on RISMedia.
- Experts Project Home Prices Will Rise over the Next 5 Yearsby KCM Crew on December 4, 2023 at 11:30 am
Even with so much data showing home prices are actually rising in most of the country, there are still a lot of people who worry there will be another price crash in the immediate future.
- How Americans Feel About a Potential Housing Market Crashby Claudia Larsen on December 1, 2023 at 7:26 pm
The housing market has been teetering on the edge of a crash amidst a plethora of challenges, and consumers have begun to take notice on how much risk there is of a crash in 2024. In fact, 44% of Americans think the housing market is at risk of crashing in the next year, according to… The post How Americans Feel About a Potential Housing Market Crash appeared first on RISMedia.
- 3 Reasons To Sell Your House Before the New Year [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on December 1, 2023 at 11:30 am
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
- Should You Buy a Home When Getting Separated?by Devin Meenan on November 30, 2023 at 6:32 pm
The process of going through a divorce is undeniably challenging, with numerous emotional, legal and financial considerations. Amidst the upheaval, whether to buy a home can add another layer of complexity to an already intricate situation. You will see the factors to consider when contemplating the purchase of a home during or after a divorce.… The post Should You Buy a Home When Getting Separated? appeared first on RISMedia.
- Falling Inflation Could Lead to Fed Cutting Ratesby Devin Meenan on November 30, 2023 at 6:12 pm
The Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) index, maintained by the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA), tracks prices, consumer spending and fluctuations in them month to month. It is also the Federal Reserve’s preferred measure of inflation. If you want a sense of what the Fed’s board might do before their last meeting of 2023 in December,… The post Falling Inflation Could Lead to Fed Cutting Rates appeared first on RISMedia.
- Is Owning a Home Still the American Dream for Younger Buyers?by KCM Crew on November 30, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Everyone has their own idea of the American Dream, and it's different for each person.
- Why the Economy Won’t Tank the Housing Marketby KCM Crew on November 29, 2023 at 11:30 am
If you’re worried about a coming recession, you’re not alone.
- What Homebuyers and Sellers Don’t Know About Commissionsby Claudia Larsen on November 28, 2023 at 6:22 pm
In the wake of Burnett vs. NAR, the topic of agent commission is all over the news. Many buyers and sellers, who aren’t in-the-know on all the ins and outs of real estate, are just now finding out how agent commission works. A new report from Clever took a look at home buyer and seller… The post What Homebuyers and Sellers Don’t Know About Commissions appeared first on RISMedia.
- Consumer Confidence Sees Unexpected Rise in Novemberby Claudia Larsen on November 28, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Consumer confidence increased from 99.1 in October to 102 in November, breaking a three month streak of decreases, according to the latest data from The Conference Board. “Consumer confidence increased in November, following three consecutive months of decline,” said Dana Peterson, chief economist at The Conference Board. “This improvement reflected a recovery in the Expectations… The post Consumer Confidence Sees Unexpected Rise in November appeared first on RISMedia.
TRANSITIONAL REAL ESTATE SPECIALISTS
Colby Properties specializes in transitional real estate transactions in the Greater Boston and North Shore areas of Massachusetts. Transitional real estate focuses on those emotion-wrought home sales that may require more time, attention, and guidance; ie. first time home buyers, estate sales, empty nesters, divorces, and single buyers. We aren’t just looking for a quick sale, we are looking for the right sale and taking the right amount of time to keep our customers on track, comfortable, and fully understanding the process.